L'Énigme des Invalides

Nous sommes actuellement le 19 Mars 2024 10:47

Le fuseau horaire est UTC+2 heures

Publier un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 12 message(s) ]  Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Re: 1840 !
Message Publié : 10 Jan 2009 1:10 
Citer :
Correct me please if I am wrong...
You seem to propose at our dear Host BRH to write some fiction based on some historical facts about Napoleon mixed with a lot of drivel to goad, to spur the uncivilized public brought into the mood with a clever publicity campaign. Or to led it do by an unscrupulous journalist?

Sir Paul Rychier,
Not at all, Paul. I am not proposing for BRH to create some historical fiction. I only want the subject of the disappearance of Napoleon's body is dealt with better from a marketing standpoint. The readers must understand immediately the problem. There is sufficient amount of proof and argument to classify this matter as a criminal one. Imagine that a judge gets a hold of this case/file he will immediately understand the facts. I never said that an unscrupulous journalist should lead this story - why would you say that? If you have any knowledge of CNN, you should know that they have excellent invesitgative journalists. An invitation by BRH by the talk show host Oprah Winfrey would give BRH a total control of the subject. This journalist controls America every afternoon and every topic is discussed on her show...

Warm Regards,
OUA

Sujet du message : Re: 1840 !
Message Publié : 10 Jan 2009 21:09 
Hors-ligne
Technicien
Technicien

Message(s) : 56
OUA 1er rgt marine a écrit :
Citer :
Correct me please if I am wrong...
You seem to propose at our dear Host BRH to write some fiction based on some historical facts about Napoleon mixed with a lot of drivel to goad, to spur the uncivilized public brought into the mood with a clever publicity campaign. Or to led it do by an unscrupulous journalist?

Sir Paul Rychier,
Not at all, Paul. I am not proposing for BRH to create some historical fiction. I only want the subject of the disappearance of Napoleon's body is dealt with better from a marketing standpoint. The readers must understand immediately the problem. There is sufficient amount of proof and argument to classify this matter as a criminal one. Imagine that a judge gets a hold of this case/file he will immediately understand the facts. I never said that an unscrupulous journalist should lead this story - why would you say that? If you have any knowledge of CNN, you should know that they have excellent invesitgative journalists. An invitation by BRH by the talk show host Oprah Winfrey would give BRH a total control of the subject. This journalist controls America every afternoon and every topic is discussed on her show...

Warm Regards,
OUA

OUA,

sorry, I think I was misled by your Da Vinci Code mentioning. Now I understand it better. Nevertheless, not sure if the CNN example is valid. Bruno, appeared already in a discussion on TV, if I recall it well, with "the" autority on Napoleon, namely Jean Tulard. I had the honour to have a brief conversation with him (Tulard) on the BBC history messageboards in 2002 in my then rather poor English. But now to conclude: I guess I see your drift.

Warm regards from your friend,

Paul.

Publier un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 12 message(s) ]  Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2

Le fuseau horaire est UTC+2 heures